ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT REIMBURSEMENT FOR CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE OVERPAID AMOUNT12/12/2019 10:04:18
Respectfully To: Customers
JACCS would like to inform customers about the reimbursement of overpaid amount after final settlement as bellows:
– List of customers having overpaid amount after final settlement, please click here
– Please contact SIP, Customer Service Department via phone number: (028) 7108 6999 for more details from 12th December 2019 to 17th March 2020.
* The steps to get the money back (the transfer fee shall be paid by customer):
1/ To fill fully and accurately in: Request Form of Reimbursement (Download here)
2/ To scan and send the following documents to email: firstname.lastname@example.org:
a) Case 1: The receiver is the contract owner.
– Documents: Request Form of Reimbursement + ID Card + Deposit slip
b) Case 2: The customer has died, the receiver has to be the lawful heir of the customer.
– Documents: Request Form of Reimbursement + ID Card + Death Certificate + Assignment from other joint-heir (if any) + Deposit slip
* Please note the following:
1/ Method of receiving money:
a) By ID Card at bank that customer filled in “Request Form of Reimbursement” or
b) Transfer via customer account number.
– The receiver must be the contract owner or the lawful heir of the customer.
– The receiver shall be charged for the transfer fee.
2/ Time to reimburse: within 30 days since the day JACCS receives full documents.
3/ JACCS will not accept any reimbursement requirement after the deadline: 17/03/2020.
For more details, please contact Customer Service Department via phone number: (028) 7108 6999.