ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT REIMBUSEMENT FOR CUSTOMERS WHOSE PAYMENT TRANSACTION WITH UNIDENTIFY INFORMATION11/03/2019 08:00:20
JACCS has received many payment transactions with unidentify information for settlement loan at JIVF. Please follow the steps below to get the money back:
1/ To fill fully and exactly in: Request Form of Reimbusement (Download here)
2/ To scan and send the following documents to email: firstname.lastname@example.org:
a) Case 1:The reciever is the contract owner.
– Documents: Request Form of Reimbusement + ID Card + Deposit slip
b) Case 2:The customer has died, the receiver has to be the lawful heir of the customer.
– Documents: Request Form of Reimbusement + ID Card + Death Certificate + Assigment from other joint-heir (if any) + Deposit slip
* Please note the following:
1/ Method of receving money:
a) By ID Card at banks where JACCS decides, or
b) Transfer via customers account number.
– The receiver must be the contract owner or the lawful heir of the customer.
– The receiver shall be charged for the transfer fee.
2/ Time to reimburse: within 30 days since the day JACCS receives full documents.
3/ Please access Here to see the list of account number that has overpaid payment.
4/ JACCS will not accept the reimbusement requirement after the deadline: 12/04/2019 (30 days from the day of posting this announcement on JACCS’s website and fanpage)
For more details, please contact Customer Service Department via phone number: (028) 7108 6999.