“EXEMPTION, REDUCTION OF INTEREST AND FEES, KEEPING THE DEBT GROUP TO ASSIST CUSTOMERS AFFECTED BY COVID-19 PANDEMIC”24/09/2021 10:19:28
In order to share difficulties with customers affected by the COVID-19 epidemic, JIVF supports to exempt and reduce interest and fees for customers, keeping the debt group with specific program information as follows:
I/ THE EXEMPTION, REDUCTION OF INTEREST, FEE FOR CUSTOMERS
1) The subject is considered for exemption, reduction of interest, fee fully satisfying the following conditions:
The individual customer, business households whose a loan at JIVF to be in the area affected or directly affected (isolation, workplace or residence is blocked, businesses temporarily suspend operations for epidemic preventation and control) caused by the Covid-19 epidemic.
2) Cases of exemption, reduction of interest and fee specified in Clause 1:
a) The outstanding debt is inccrured before 01/8/2021 from the credit operations (except for the purchase and investment of corporate bonds) which the principal and/or interest payment obligation is due within the period from January 23, 2020 to June 30, 2022 and customer has not ability to pay the principal and/or interest on due date according to the contract, agreement signed due to decrease the revenue, income by Covid-19;
b) Interest, fee exemption and reduction for customers will be implemented until June 30, 2022.
3) Customer must provide JIVF with the following documents for JIVF to have basis for consideration of exemption, reduction of interest and fees:
a) The application form (according to the form provided by JIVF);
b) Documents proving that the customer’s income has been reduced due to the Covid-19 epidemic (For salaried individuals: Decision to quit job or decision to stop working (due to: isolation, the workplace or residence address is blocked, the enterprise suspends temporarily operations for epidemic prevention and control) is issued/confirmed by the enterprise; For enterprises/business households: issuance the written notice of business suspension shall be sent to the Registration Authority. business registration, tax report (if any); Other cases will be decided by JIVF on the type of documents proving income decreased due to the impact of Covid-19….
Note: Depending on specific case, customer will be exempted, reduced maximum interest, fee equal to the due/overdue outstanding interest.
II/ KEEPING THE DEBT GROUP FOR CUSTOMERS
1) Customers are allowed to keep the group of debts classified according to the regulations of the State Bank of Vietnam at the nearest time before January 23, 2020 for the outstanding balance of debts incurred before January 23, 2020. Specifically, keeping the same debt group is applied to the loan balance exempted or reduced interest specified in Section I, including the outstanding balance which has been exempted, reduced interest and fees, and adjusted to the debt group in accordance with the SBV’s regulations during the period from January 23, 2020 to March 29, 2020.
2) Customers are allowed to keep the same group of debts that have been classified according to the regulations of the State Bank of Vietnam for the loan balances exempted or reduced interest specified in Section I of the debts arising from January 23, 2020 to August 1, 2021, in particular, keeping the group of debts classified at the nearest time before the date of first exemption or reduction of interest for the outstanding balance specified in Section I.
Customers who are in needs, please contact JIVF staff directly via hotline (028) 7108 6999. JIVF is always ready to accompany and support customers to overcome all obstacles from the Covid-19 pandemic, JIVF would like to inform you as above and sincerely thank you for trusting and using JIVF products this whole time.