CAUTION ON FAKE NEWS, FRAUD INFORMATION ON SOCIAL NETWORK WHICH CAUSED BAD INFLUENCE TO INDIVIDUAL’S HONOR, DIGNITY AND BUSINESS REPUTATION14/06/2022 15:45:02
To: Valued Customers,
Recently, JIVF has received fake news, misinformation on social network which caused bad influence to Company’s reputation and staff who is currently working at JIVF. Therefore, JIVF would like to inform to customers for your caution as follows:
1. Please take caution on fake news, false rumors on social media, such as Facebook, Zalo, Tiktok, Instagram, internet information to attempt in insulting personal honor and dignity, as well as seriously effecting to JIVF reputation.
2. Fraud information usually goes with personal picture attached with false content, slander post and personal information reveal (for example: full name, date of birth, phone number, ID card, permanent residence, etc.) in order to humiliate others dignity, degrade victim’s reputation with social community (slander them with the “scammer” title) as well as make bad reputation of JIVF with social media.
3. Customers need to verify the information before sharing, posting comment, saying “NO” with false information to help the network social community cleaner and safer.
4. Customers have to be careful when exchanging, providing personal information on social media, especially personal information, documents, residential places, workplaces or relatives because imposters will take advantages of your information to scam and terrorize your account.
5. JIVF is a Company established and operating in accordance with the Laws of Vietnam, operating under the control and policies of the State Bank of Vietnam. Therefore, Customers should carefully research relevant information before posting or distributing any information related to JIVF on social networks and/or mobile applications. Relating to false information of slandering our staff who is currently working at JIVF, Company will protect the reputation of employee as well as Company’s by cooperating with Police Department, Ministry of Public Security to prevent all wrong-doings and take legal action with those people who commit illegal activities and upload fraud news.
6. If you need more information or need answers to questions, please call hotline (028) 7108 6999 or (028) 5404 3870 – Ext: 682/607.